Approximate charges of moving companies in Bengaluru
This is one of the biggest concern of visitors landing at our website. 70% of all visitors wanted to know about shifting charges, or at least they want to calculate a rough estimate before planning any of their moves. We hereby suggest how to determine that the charges are accurate or not?
- Shifting charges depend on scale of the company. A boutique company may provide you the relocation service in very less rate as compared to branded company, but you will be always worrying about safety and security of your valuable goods. As per our past experience, small companies don’t have their own resources such as moving vehicles, trucks etc and they are mainly dependent on sharing the resources with another vendor. This may result in unnecessary delay of delivery. Just ask yourself: have I ever seen a truck of XYZ PACKERS AND MOVERS on highways? I believe you have must seen a truck of Agarwal Packers and Movers on highway many times. So always confirm weather the company has its own resources or not before finalizing any deal.
- It is not always likely that a small company will give you worse services as its rate is low. Bigger brands may be expensive due to heavy advertisement cost and heavy management cost. So you can go ahead will small shifting agency, but don’t forget to research the company’s reviews on internet thoroughly. Small companies can also give you better services just to establish their brand.
- We suggest for choosing a mid-sized value-based movers and packers only. This is not only applicable to packers and movers in Banaglore but also applicable to entire world’s business.
- Don’t finalize the deal with first company itself, otherwise you will be always in doubt weather you have been over priced or not. Always ask and compare quotations from 3-4 different organizations.
- Finally, if you even can not decide, just ask your PAPA. He is much more experienced than you and me -:)
Some care must be taken while choosing your moving partner:
- You should not entirely depend on Justdial, Sulekha, Askme or any other portal. As reviews on those websites may be manipulated by company owners (if it is excellent) or it’s competitor (if it is worst). You are advised to ask your friends, is they have used the services of any relocation company. Your friends review is only an authentic source of review. Ya, you may ask your Facebook friend too.
- Long distance moving such as relocation from Bangalore to Chennai, or Bangalore to Pune etc should be taken extra care. We suggest you to choose a moving company which provides online based tracking system of your goods.
- There are a lot of movers and packers in RT Nagar, Yelahanka, HSR Layout, Adugodi, Electronic City, Bommanahalli etc in Bangalore opening daily. So you are advised to check their documents before handing over your valuable good to any relocation company.
- Some of us don’t have the time to visit physical office of packers. They just finalize deal at their home. Beware !! This may lead for more and more time wasting for searching your good stolen by fake companies. There are a lot of incidents recorded in past where entire truck is hijacked and never delivered. So please bring some time to visit physical office of the transportation company specially if you are going for long distance moving.
- Don’t forget to verify weather the company provides an insurance or not for your items weather it is a commercial shifting, home shifting or even office shifting.